By Jennifer Toppel
This herbal tea is actually called Liquid Heaven. It is a beautiful combination of Green Tea, Orange Pekoe Tea, Chamomile flowers and, Lavender flowers. This is the perfect tea to cozy up with a nice book after a hard day's work. It also will benefit if you are feeling under the weather or have a slight cold.
Things You’ll Need:
- Extra Large Mug
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of Green Tea
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Chamomile Flowers
- 1 teaspoon of Lavender Flowers
- 2 Tea Bags of Orange Pekoe Tea
- 7 teaspoons of sugar (you may adjust accordingly)
- 2 tablespoons of half and half, or a fat free or lite cream or milk (you may forgo the dairy if unable to drink milk or dairy products)
- Place green tea, chamomile and lavender flowers in a tea ball. You can buy these tea balls in any gourmet food shop or even in your local grocery store.
- Place the tea ball and the teabags in an extra large mug. Pour boiling water over all; set timer for 3 minutes.
- When timer goes off, remove the teabags only; leave tea ball. Set timer for 1 minute and 30 seconds more.
- When timer goes off again, remove tea ball and squeeze liquid from contents into mug. Stir in sugar, to taste, and half-and-half.