"The borrower is the slave of the lender."

Search

Custom Search

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Homemade Furniture Polish

Click on the link below to go to the orignal site:

Homemade Furniture Polish

This is made of all green ingredients. No chemicals to spread throughout your home, inexpensive, and it has a wonderful lemony fragrance.
Homemade Furniture Polish
Mix together the following ingredients:
1 teaspoon olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon whiskey or brandy
1 teaspoon water
Rub onto furniture with a soft cloth or sponge, then buff with chamois for a deep shine.
If you are doing a full day of housecleaning, you will probably need to double or triple the recipe.

2 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

This is the first recipe for cleaning polish I have ever seen with liquor in it. But, then, I may have not read enough recipes for cleaning or the right ones. LOL
Thanks.

Cookies said...

Thank you for very good blog about Pooper Scoopers. It's very nice.

About Me

My photo

~Nature is my Religion~  Eccentric, Atheist, Freethinker, Paganistic (minus the god/s)  Free Spirited Old Hippie-type, A Mediocre Artist & Jewelry Maker, Writer of Bad Poetry,  Lover of Whimsy, Thunderstorms, Books, cheap Red Wine & the unconventional. I  Seek a quiet life close to Nature and grow veggies and herbs, compost, day dream. 
'Veni, Vidi, Vixi'.  -translated-  'I came, I saw, I Lived'.  (Contemplations,  by Victor Hugo).